Self Defense Modules
Bruce Pulman Park is hosting the Self Defense modules beginning on Wednesday 1 May at Gymsport & Recreation Centre.
When: Tuesday’s 17, 24, 31 March & 7 April 2020
Where: Gymsport & Recreation Centre – Conference Room
Time: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
Cost: $50 for 4 weeks
Course Content – what you will learn
- Awareness of surroundings
- Managing Verbal Bullying
- Manging Physical Bullying
- Releasing from a Strong Grip and a Hold
- Safety when Walking Alone
- Social Media Safety Awareness
- Walking with confidence and assertive body language
Payment can be made online to the Bruce Pulman Park Trust (Pulman Park) – BNZ 02-0404-0279239-00. Alternatively, you can pop into Gymsport and Recreation Centre to pay by Eftpos.
To register, please fill out the form below;
SELF DEFENSE REGISTRATION FORM
About our Instructor
- 2nd Dan Black Belt Goju Ryu Karate
- 1st Dan Black Belt Shukokai Karate.
- Current Oceania Champ for Kata
- Bronze Medallist Oceania Kata
- Current Goju Ryu World Champ for Kumite (fighting)
- Bronze Medallist Goju Ryu World Kata